Teaching this material to other people has two great benefits:-
1.Helps you to really absorb the material yourself and put it into practice.
2.You will find how grateful people are when you introduce them to this material as everyone wants better relationships.
HOW DO YOU TEACH THIS MATERIAL ?
There are a few "golden rules" which if applied will in almost every case reap real benefits to all concerned.
1. Explain simply why a particular skill is required.
2. Give an example from your own life, preferably something that you have experienced in the last week however trivial. It brings the teaching to life.
3. Get the person you are teaching to practice the skill with you. (for example : get them to identify their emotional needs and describe how they are to be met. Then get them to guess yours etc )
4. Encourage them to practice after they have left you. If need be follow up with a phone call to see how they got on.
5. Give the person concerned a "post card" with the key skill information on it which they can pin on the frig or in the WC to help remind them about the relationship skill/topic.
These posts cards e-mailed on request.
These can be arranged for groups of any size or individuals and tailored to their specific requirements. The material has been used with a variety of different size groups in a wide range of locations from prisons to company board rooms, conference halls,churhes, health clinics and schools
For further information contact
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page | Manage website
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com